Creative Clay Kit
Creative creatures and game making Kit
Basic notes for using air drying clay:
Cracks can be smoothed over with your fingers or a tiny bit of water on a paintbrush.
You can recycle the clay if it goes too hard by mixing it with water.
Check out our YouTube video on this.
Please keep the clay wrapped airtight in plastic bag when not using and this will stop it from drying out.
Any questions contact us on the methods above.
1x acrylic paint set
1x Pottery Tool set
6x wooden sticks
Selection of googley eyes
Check out our Facebook page and Instagram page for more pics and videos.
Share your creations with the world! By tagging us into your social media or emailing us your pics to admin@muddyfingers pottery.com
Instagram @muddyfingerspot #muddyfingerspottery
Health and safety notes:
Please do not leave lighted tea lights or incense unattended
The Clay we use is by Scola. It’s non toxic and safe for all ages.
Their website is www.scolaquip.co.uk where you can find the data sheets if necessary. Please supervise small children with these packs as they contain small parts.
Instructions for small creatures, plant pot gnomes, or game tokens:
· Take small amount soft wet clay and roll into a ball and shape into a head shape, adding details with the pottery tools, such as hair, eyes, ears, horns, etc.
· Take a larger piece for the body and shape into desired form, long and tall, wide and muscular. Then stick the head to the body using a small amount of water, and wiggling the two pieces together until bonded.
· Add small sausages, flattened balls, cone shapes, for arms, legs, horns, wings, spines, teeth, hair, hats, etc.
· When you have completed the creatures, leave to dry in a sunny place until completely dry before painting with the acrylic paints. Googley eyes have sticky backs to peel off and stick, you can also use glue or a little paint .
· If your model is for a plant pot decoration cut the sticks supplied in half to stick up the bottom of your creation, so it looks like a lollypop, this can be used to stop it falling out of the pot.
· Your model may be used for gaming, create your own game by designing games on paper. Don’t forget to write rules! And use the dice provided for scoring, moving, who gets the highest/lowest, double scores, runs of three, etc.
· If you need any inspiration google “printable game boards”